An organic slow release fertiliser containing healthy bacteria that is applied directly to the roots in the form of a condensed surface penetrating stick.
- A composite microbial fertilizer comprising advanced biological engineering that combines essential nutrients, organic material and bacteria essential for soil health
- The combination of its components work in synergy with each other to enable rapid absorption of the nutrients essential for plant growth by activation of naturally occurring soil microbes which effectively doubles to the key nutriment absorption ability.
- Contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorous, microbes (in the form of Bacillus bacteria) and organic material.
Fertilizer stick placement
- Boosts a healthier root system
- Uses less amount of fertilizer per area over time for the same Yield
- Has the advantages of improving the soil and the quality of the plants/crops. It simply brings life back to the soil
- Is a NON HAZCHEM product with no harmful runoff or residue and is safe to use around rivers and estuaries
- Contains active microbes can ameliorate the soil, application over time will fertilize all soils.
| || |
Simultaneous seeding, irrigation and fertilization ‘Set and Forget’